Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Caden's Favorite Face! Tongue ALWAYS out!
Our Big Boy Cole
New Elmo Microwave
New Wii

Caden Loves His New Toys


What a great way to bring in the New Year, with your two little punkins at home! Jamin and I went to a great dinner with our good friends Megan and Keaka. I love Tokyo steak house, and all the salt it has to offer! We then picked the boys up and hung out at home, where I was determined to stay up until midnight. I made it, but was soon to bed after. Our little Cole who is usually the night owl, passed out early, and Caden was wide awake and brought 2010 in with a bang! It is so funny how times have changed, and I wouldn't change a thing. Being at home with family is a great way to bring in the New Year!
2009 was extremely good to us. Caden was born, and is my snuggle bug! Our little Cole is growing into quite the big boy, and is getting smarter as each day passes. He has the best personality too. We finally got our home, and Jamin and I couldn't be happier. We are looking forward to another great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers