Saturday, December 26, 2009

House Pictures!

We have been crazy busy, so yes, we finally put pictures up of our new house. I LOVE our new home, and we are finally settled!! Pictures and Christmas post to come soon. The author is still at work! ;)


Outside, spring project yard!

Guest Bedroom

Living Room w/ tree

Dining Room

Entry way


Living Room


Family Room

Laundry Room

Family Room

Kitchen

Boys Bathroom

Upstairs


View of Sitting Room off Master

Our Room

Master Bath


Caden's Room



Cole's Room

Bonus/ Toy Room


Master Closet

4 comments:

  1. It looks amazing!! I absolutely love it! I can't wait to see it in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! I can't believe how you have it all decorated already! I am still working on ours. I am such a slacker. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole!! I love your house! I want to come see it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful!!! I can't believe how organized you are - especially considering the timing!

    ReplyDelete

Followers