Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So Big!

My Little Bug!
My Big Boy!

This past weekend was quite eventful, and we were so excited that Auntie Kelly was up from California to share the fun. We have been anxiously waiting for this potty training thing to take off, and we started right before Cole was two, and then Caden was born, and Cole lost the desire to go in the potty all the time. We were all patient, and finally Cole told us he was ready, and it literally happened over night. I always knew he could do it. He is a bright kid, and we are so proud of him.
Our little Bug took his first steps too. (I told ya it was a busy weekend!) He is also becoming more verbal, and has MANY funny sounds. His new favorite is "So Big," and he is so happy when he does it with his hands in the air. My boys couldn't be more different. Cole was always early with everything, crawling, walking, talking and singing, but always had the mentality to GO ,GO, GO! My Caden Bug is SO laid back, and loves to snuggle, is a Momma's boy, and is content just hangin' out. I Love each of their personalities, and they are so sweet together.

Latest W/ Cole:
He called me at work today, and at first I was worried when my phone rings at school, not at the usual call time. (It's a Mom thing!) He used my mom's phone and apparently got on the laptop at home and was trying to print color sheets off the internet. He realized we were out of ink, and this was a HUGE deal. He called me at work to tell me the massive problem. "We need ink. I need to print out my Einstein pictures." My mom then got on the phone, and we were laughing. He is such a big boy! I love how the kid can navigate his way through technology.

Latest W/ Bug:
"So Big," and Taking steps. More sounds besides Momma and Dadda. Playing with whatever brother is, and gives the best kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers