Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Mother's Day photo with my boys!
Learning how to play foosball.

At Emerald Downs.
Jamin with Cole and Caden trying not to burn his neck.


  I must say that I do love Mother's Day!  My boys were very sweet and thoughtful.  Jamin was a giant help today, and is everyday, but really went out of his way today.  We were busy doing family things this weekend.  Saturday we went to Emerald Downs to meet my Dad and Katie.  Cole got his first look at the world of horse racing, and was right there when it was time to bet on the race.  We thought it was cool that Cole would call out different numbers, and thinking our son had a unknown gift, we bet on them.  Needless to say, we didn't have much luck!  We had a great dinner at my Dad's today.  It is his 50th Birthday and Cole was a little bummed that Grandpa didn't want a bounce shoot party.  Hey Cole, we tried!  It was a great weekend, and I was glad we had a little sunshine too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers