Sunday, May 17, 2009

3 Months Already!

Since Mommy never got a clown cone when she was little, 
I made sure that Cole got one! Haha GAGA!!
Happy 3 month Birthday Caden!
Cole helping with yard work,
Another Cake...YAY!!

  Time is going by so quickly, our little Caden is already 3 months old.  With awesome weather this weekend we were able to do some fun family things together.  I am sad that I have to go back to work tomorrow, but it is only for 11 days!  Jamin got to take his paternity leave later and will be home with the boys for two weeks.  Since I only work 2 days a week we are going to the zoo, the science center, Bainbridge island, and up to the outlet mall in Marysville.  It will be fun beating the crowds on the weekdays!  I am having such a great time with both of my boys, and can hardly wait until summer vacation!  I love that I still get those!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers