Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gotta Love The Sun and Long Weekends!

Caden was amused by the Science Center!

"I Think I Am Scared of That."  
Fyi :  We just had family pics, that is why the green shirts.  :)
"Cole Do"  chocolate milk.  He had to point out where it said "Chocolate Milk."
Can my kid read? :)
Little Pudge Pockets!  Look at those cheeks!
"Mommy, I look cute!"


  I love when the weather is nice!  I feel like you are so much more productive.  Last week we went up to the outlet mall in Marysville, man I love it up there.  The next day we took the boys to the Science Center.  Cole's new thing is  "I think I am scared of that."  He was talking about the dinosaurs the whole day until he saw them.  It was funny!  We also had a chance to take family pictures at Yuen Lui.  It was great getting the boys second round of pics.  Caden is quite my little pudge pocket. He is almost 15 pounds, if not already.  This past Saturday we went to my friend Naj's wedding.  It was great to see friends I haven't seen in a long time, and Naj looked beautiful.  My dad and Katie were quite the troopers, as they baby sat both boys for us.  Thanks again!!!   Sunday, we made the trek out to my Grandpa and Diane's for a delicious dinner and played fun games.  I still manage to loose at  Texas Hold-em every time we play!  Cole had a blast just running the large yard and playing with his golf set, and bubbles.  Tomorrow we are going to attempt to do some gardening.  I did buy the plants, but now getting them into pots is the chore.  Jamin and I have come to the realization that maybe we go to Starbucks a little too often, and proof that our little Cole is ALWAYS listening.  We have caught Cole on numerous occasions going up to the bedpost, like its a drive thru, and saying,"  I would like purple bread, grande mocha 1% with whip, and a tall drip with cream.  How  Many two year olds can recite an order?  We are also in the "Cole Do"  stage.  He wants to do things for himself, and when I found him in his room dressing himself, I had to get the camera.  He thought he looked good.  It is amazing what their little minds can do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers