Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow!

I have decided that the snow is pretty and fun to look at when you are at home with your family. Driving in the stuff is an absolute nightmare, and now that we live on a monster hill, it makes for a very tough commute. I now have a love and appreciation for the Audi. Thanks for getting me home safely to all my boys!!

On another note.. the boys couldn't be happier! This is The Bug's first snow, and it is hilarious to watch him in it! If you have ever seen the movie, The Christmas Story, you can appreciate what Bug looks like. It reminds me of the part when Randy is in the snow suit and can't put his arms down. This is very similar to our little Bug. It was sad, but comical every time he fell, because he seriously could not get back up. Cole on the other hand was a snow pro and made many snow angels and loved being out in it. I love that I have snow days, so I can spend it at home with my little snow bunnies! We are having a great time, and we will be waiting for daddy to get home to go back out!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers