Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010!

I would have to say that this was the best Halloween we have had to date! The boys are old enough now to grasp the coolness of Halloween, and all it has to offer! We had a family/friends impromptu Halloween get together, and those are the best kind! Meg and her family came over, and she has been one of my family forever, so I guess you could say it was another one of our family parties! The kids had a great time, and we were shocked how many houses they made it to! You could tell they were tired, because their little legs could go no further! The slept extremely well last night, and I think it was just the hype of getting the candy because they really haven't been too interested in eating it. I guess it was a lot of hard work, so they are savoring every piece!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers