Saturday, April 4, 2009

Visit To The Bunny!





Well as expected we had one content little boy, and one terrified!  Cole was excited until he found out that he was to sit on the bunny, and then that was it.  He thought it would be o.k. to wave and say "hi" to the bunny as we were walking away.  It was still cute, and I managed to get a similar picture to the santa picture.  It was such a nice day today, and we stopped by Grandpa Jeff's and Katie's to play outside.  Cole could play outside all day if we let him. We are planning to go the zoo to see the new penguin exhibit tomorrow.  I am sure many other families will have the same idea.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Cole, you silly rabbit, you really do look terrified. I feel badly that I laughed when I saw the photo of you on the Easter Bunny's lap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it wrong to say that I LOVE those pictures? Everyone has one or more like it. Austin had one from Christmas. It's sad for them, but I can't help but laugh! Poor guy!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers