Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Days At The Zoo and Beach!






  Following Jamin's last post is an extremely hard task.  First being that I had to look up a good number of the words he used, and I am a teacher... sad, I know!  Second being that it was very entertaining and funny.  That is my husband for you, and people think he's quiet!  
 We took advantage of the two beautiful days we had and went to the zoo, and the waterfront.  We really enjoyed it, and hope we will see that weather again soon!  Cole could spend all day outside, and with a TON of sunscreen I might just let him!  Looking forward to when we see the sun again this weekend, but bummer we might need to wear coats.  At this point, at least it isn't snow!

1 comment:

  1. What fun! Looks like the zoo & beach were lots of fun for the boys!

    ReplyDelete

Followers