Saturday, March 26, 2011

March 25th!

Not only was it my 29th birthday, which I still cannot believe I am that old! One more year to the big 3-0! It was also Cole's field trip to The Pioneer Farm in Eatonville. Jamin and Cole had a great time learning all about pioneer and farm life. Cole's favorite part was jumping in the hay, but he got to churn butter, wash clothes, and cord wool. He went in an old cabin, and an old schoolhouse. Jamin probably found that more interesting than Cole. Clearly the hay would be my favorite too! LOL
They really had a great time, and I am glad they enjoyed it together!

I was once again spoiled for my birthday, and I almost forget my own birthday every year. I guess when the boys b-day's are so close, and Cole's is only 11 days before mine, makes life kinda busy. Cole still didn't get why I wouldn't want to have a themed birthday party with a bunch of people and presents. Hard to explain to someone who is 4 and LOVES that sort of thing!!! I tried telling Cole that my family is my present and it was a perfect birthday with just them...still didn't register. One day he will understand!

I am looking forward to another fantastic year, and going to enjoy 29!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers