Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Time Is Here!

We took the boys to go see Santa last Thursday night, in hope to beat the weekend crowds. Cole was so excited and had a list of things to ask for. He was telling both Jamin and I that he would ask for Buggy's present too, because Bug was going to be too scared. It was a given that The Bug was going to cry! We got up to the front, and there was NO line! Cole took one look at Santa, and froze. He immediately didn't want to go, but reluctantly said he would because he really wanted Santa to bring his Buzz Lightyear Mission Pack. He asked me to go up with him, and of course I did. This year mommy was in the sleigh with Santa and my two boys. Cole didn't really want to look at him, but spoke quietly with his head half turned, just enough so Santa could hear. When time to leave, both boys gladly accepted their candy canes and gave Santa a friendly wave good-bye! The picture is one for the books, and the story will be one to share when they are older!

We tried out a new tree farm this year, thanks Meg! It was awesome, and so much to choose from! The boys had a blast running though the farm, and Jamin gimped along dodging stumps. He was able to cut the tree down, and got it to the car. Cole and I were in charge of the lights and inside decorations, with the occasional "Help" from the Bug! We had a great time, and I really hope that next year Jamin has some healthy knees to do the outdoor lights! I think I am going to try and get more brave and do the ones on the upper deck next weekend... I REALLY Love Christmas time!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers