Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy 5 Year Anniversary!

I am shocked that is has already been five years! Time has flown by, and we have accomplished so much, and have made so many memories in the process. I love you more and more each day!
I laugh that we said we would be in Ireland on our five year, and then it changed to Maui, then it went to Vegas. We kept getting closer and closer to our two favorite little boys. Someday we will vacation away from them, but spending the day altogether is precious too. I am excited to go on a date with just you, and spend some time with just you too!
You have made me happier than I could have ever imagined. You have also given me the two most incredible gifts in the world, The Chief and The Bug! You are an amazing husband and father, and I couldn't ask for more!
Happy Anniversary Babe, and I am looking forward to the MANY more!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers