Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer Vacation!!!

I have been counting down the days to be home with my two little monkey boys! I am so excited, and have already started planning fun things to do. With the two busiest tikes in town, one has to plan ahead! I am just looking forward to spending time and enjoying even the little things. Cole is so good with Caden, and so patient. Bug is my aggressor, and has a very different way of going about things. He is my observant baby, and laid back, not a big talker like his Daddy! :) But when he has set his mind on something, he goes ALL the way. He has no problem holding his own, and often forgets his size, and that he is the little brother! Cole is my outgoing, verbal baby...wonder where he gets that! He is so kind and caring, and won't take a toy back from Caden because he doesn't want him to cry. He is so sweet to him, but we are giving him permission to be assertive, and take on the Bug... I know, but Buggy is a tough cookie!!! I Love them both dearly, and their differences are so special I am so excited for the time off. They really are entertaining to watch play together,

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big and tall they are getting!!!! I'm so happy for you and your summer vacation! Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers