Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pre-Easter Fun!

Cole went to his new BFF's, Leilani's House to color eggs, and then Meg and I took the kids to Fred Meyer where they could decorate their own cake or cupcakes! The place was a zoo the day before Easter, but it was still a great time! My Bug went off to his first Coug baseball game with Daddy! I sure hope he has his hat on...it's chilly today!!
Pictures are also of the Bunny cake, that Cole is so proud of, and Mommy's plate project. I took the boys thumb prints and made chicks. They will love it when they are older, or who am I kidding...I WILL!! :)
Other pictures include our yard project. We are in the process now of finding what plants and trees we want, and landscape lighting. Should be exciting!
















3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crafty! Love the new yard! Good job Jamin!

    ReplyDelete

Followers