Monday, October 12, 2009

Congratulations Linds and Scott!

















This past Saturday was Lindsey Hinckley's wedding. She has been one of my best friends since my sophomore year of college. Her and Scott's wedding was so unique, and creatively done. Her mom is absolutely amazing, and had an awesome group of friends and family that made the day possible. I am not the best at describing, as I leave that to my husband. The theme/ tone was very "Gatsby," so vintage, and it really gave me and a chance to step outside of my "Plain Jane" box. (Or as I prefer to say, classic!) The colors were black and white, and it almost seemed club like at the reception. So much time and thought went into every detail. Linds had said she wanted something different, and not like anything else she had been to. She and her mom delivered, and it was AMAZING! The ceremony was beautiful, and in true Hinckley fashion, they threw one heck of a party. Jamin loved all the details, as he embraces anything historical/vintage. He also didnt mind the cigars they gave out, but I told him that it was just for show, and not actually to be used ;)
She was a beautiful bride, and I am so happy for her and Scott. I wish them all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers