Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cougar Football & Circus

At the circus with the Frank Family. Cole and Leilani's first date :)
The elephants
Cole and I at the circus pre-show
Wouldn't take a pic by himself...
Caden is ready for Cougar baseball
Cole loves the Cougs!
Couldn't get them both to look..


With Jamin out of town at his WSU baseball alumni weekend, the boys and I managed to stay pretty busy. I geared the boys up for the football game, which wasn't an exciting game, but we still love our COUGS! I took Cole to the circus at the Showare Center in Kent. He loved the animals, and I was shocked that he didn't mind the clowns. He was not big on the fireworks, or the sound of the cannon. He told me he was ready to go after the cannon, and wanted a "hangaber" aka a hamburger. We had a great time! We did almost get washed away outside in the rain, and had to wait for a freight train to pass. We got soaked, but Cole loved jumping in the puddles. Such a boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers