Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Life's Been Busy, but So Fun!

Rachel aka Winnie's Wedding
Mommy's Little Rascal is resting!
Getting ready to move!
Busy boy climbing onto the changing table.
Tummy time! Share Caden :)
Two Pals!


We have been quite busy these days. Day trips, fun places on the weekends, and weddings! I have been going in to school to start preparing for the fall, and you don't really get as much done with the two little tikes. Cole has been extremely busy lately. We have always known we had a little boy with a lot of energy, but where the rest of this energy is coming from, we have no idea! He has kept us on our toes! Caden is so fun, and laughing and smiling, and is quite entertained by his silly brother. We are thinking about crawling, and I think it is coming soon. Wow, two of them moving, how will I ever keep up? They continue to make me smile, and they are the best workout around. I just Love them to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers