Thursday, July 9, 2009

Used To Be Easy...

I finally had both boys on a great schedule. They were napping around the same time and that was AWESOME! Our little Cole has taken it upon himself to boycott the nap situation! If he naps, it is at 4:00, making a bedtime of around 10-11. This is not working out so well. We finally have Caden sleeping on a great schedule. Now I am just waiting for my big boy to help out. This video was of our episode yesterday... Had to try SO hard not to laugh, and you'll see why. That cute face gets him away with A LOT!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! He is sooo cute and this is hilarious! "Hi Pictures!" I can't believe how much kids can get away with because they are so darn cute! Good luck with the nap situation. I hope that he gets back into a routine. -B-

    ReplyDelete

Followers