Sunday, June 28, 2009

Suncadia a.k.a. Funcadia!

Family Pool Time!
Two little swimmers.
They just wanted to swim, not pose for pics.
Helping Matt make the breakfast.
My little cheeks first time swimmin'!

We had such a great time up at Suncadia this past weekend, thank you SO much Essig family. Jamin golfed in the member/guest tournament, and we played by the pool. Caden loves the water just like his big brother Cole. The weather was awesome, and my boys could have stayed in the water all day. I thought 5 1/2 hours was plenty, but Cole thought his hands could have gotten a little more prune like. :) He was quite the entertainment once again. He was practicing his golf game in the grass, and must have looked professional. A guy actual asked if he was in lessons. Ya, we are trying to have our own Tiger Woods. :) A two year old on the tour would definitely make it to reality t.v.! I love these kind of weekends, and thanks again to all of my family for helping out with my BUSY boys. You guys are the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers